Monday, July 27, 2009

Should i buy a auction template instructions??

Hello there!



I sell hair accesories on ebay, I list my items using Auctiva, But I want to start making my own templates, I don't know about html, but I really want to learn this, I love all about graphic design, I know how to use Photoshop... a friend of mine told me that I can create my template on Photoshop and then "cut it" on dreamweaver , I already have that program, but I don't know how to use it, I don't know where to start ...



Please if anybody can help me , or link me some website where I can find tutorials, or instructions, I'm not sure if should I spend $12.99 on this ebay template instructions :



http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...



I will really appreciate any help! :)



Thanks



My msn messenger is xmyrx_23@hotmail.com



yahoo: rym-13@sbcglobal.net



I'm online now :)



Thankss!!



Have a wonderful day



Should i buy a auction template instructions??

It takes a while to get good enough at Web design of the sort you're talking about; and you don't want your products to look like crap.



Therefore, I'd invest the $13 (remember, it's tax-deductible, so it's really only $9) and take a look.



There are a lot of people out there who are trained to do what you want and / or incorporate eBay into your own storefront and vice-versa. However, people capable of doing that and doing it well will be very expensive.



My advice, therefore, would be to use canned solutions.



And one last piece of general business advice: Doing things yourself is usually a mistake.



You're not in business to make Web templates, you're in business to sell hair accessories. Unless templates are going to help you sell more of them, don't bother using templates.



If they are going to help you sell more, figure out if the time you will spend learning and doing it could be better spent doing something else -- going to the post office, negotiating a better wholesale price, working on a partnership with another company, attending craft fairs, etc.



You are in business to sell hair accessories. Everything you do should promote that effort. If it doesn't, don't do it. If it does, determine if someone else is a better candidate to do it.



Bill Gates doesn't write every Microsoft program himself, he doesn't design the packaging and he doesn't package and deliver them to stores, either. He hires people to do it and makes money from their efforts.



Should i buy a auction template instructions??

Try to visit www.w3schools.com



Good Luck!



Bryan Regencia



Graphic/Web Designer



www.bryanregencia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment