Monday, July 27, 2009

Is this a good poem?

I need to write a good poem for english class and the poem can't have any obvious clues of what it is. Alright this is how it goes:



Braided into the hair of nature



Looking up or down



My brothers, sister, mother,



Standing above all the rest



Beaded with dew drops



Like sequins designing cloth



Traveling afar



Encircling the wind



Veins laced through me



Each design a story to be told



The true teardrop of nature



When even grief doesn't have control



Intertwined with life



Needed by all



But only man to end me



Without a true purpose



Well, what do you think? Rate it from one to ten. Oh yeah, the poem is about a leaf. Would have guessed it was that?



Is this a good poem?

I would have given your poem a 10 out of 10 only because no poem is bad, everyone writes differently, and everyone has a different style. Your style is very original, yet it is simple enough to make sense, that's what I love about it. It has many angled understandings, and could have many different definitions. Your poem almost has a rythem and is very well put together. Great Job and keep on writing, this is an excelent example of what art in poetry really is.



Is this a good poem?

i'll give u an eight..........written word by anyone is great.keep writing,please



Is this a good poem?

I think it's neat. I don't like rating poems because I usually miss the mark but I'll say it's a good poem. I would have thought it was something that had to do with nature.



Is this a good poem?

I actually knew it was about a leaf! When I read "Beaded with dew drops" I knew it!



I love this poem, there is so much detail in even the simpliest of nature!



Very good, I give it a 9 because there is always room for improvment!



Is this a good poem?

i never would have thought that. it is really good usually idont like poems that dont rhym but this is really good 9

No comments:

Post a Comment