Monday, July 27, 2009

Does Rogaine work for Asians?

I am losing my hair, so I am considering using Rogaine to help. I am from East Asia, wondering if Rogaine can work for that race because Rogaine is an US product and was supposedly designed for western race. It is OK if it doesn't work well, what i was worrying about is that it has any bad side effect that will cause me losing even more hair :-)



Anybody who can share any experience will be greatly appreciated.



Does Rogaine work for Asians?

yes it works but be careful because once you use it the chemical that your brain makes to stimulate hair growth shuts off and you'll NEED rogain to grow any kind of hair after that. Once you use it and your brain stopps making that chemical thats it. It doesnt start again. My uncle is from east asia and it worked just fine for him but he got tired of having to buy it just to keep hair so now he is happy being bald.



:)



Does Rogaine work for Asians?

I know of an Asian man it worked for.....

No comments:

Post a Comment