Monday, July 27, 2009

Anyone looking for a guy?

I am 22,



I work at NASA designing new engines,



I like the color red,



I am 5'11",



I have brown hair and brown eyes,



I dont smoke, drink, or do drugs



I have a Ferrari and a BMW



interested?



Anyone looking for a guy?

um this isn't an online dating service...



Anyone looking for a guy?

Hell I may be a man, but with those cars I'll give ya a good time....



Anyone looking for a guy?

Its not what you have or work it should be about who you are inside in my opinion .... Just wait that girl will come to you



Anyone looking for a guy?

sounds REALLY convincing.. NASA =D!!! but sorry im alil too young for you.. you should go call Lava Lamp or something



Anyone looking for a guy?

No, sorry



Anyone looking for a guy?

I wish this was an online dating service, but im 2 young. You'll find someone, just maybe not on here.



Anyone looking for a guy?

Since when is this a dating site?



Anyone looking for a guy?

i really like to know more about you .. i`m 24 years old from Egypt .. can we chat for awhile ?

No comments:

Post a Comment