Monday, July 27, 2009

Oh my gosh! Hair crisis! Please help me!?

A week ago I used Garnier Fructis Hair Breaks to give my self streaks. But it didn't work out like that and now I have blond hair on top of my brown hair! Don't get me wrong, it still looks cute, but I don't want it to look like that anymore. I'm not using any shampoos designed for colored hair, so will it fade? By the way, I just read the product and it is bleach!!!! so the real question is, does bleach fade???



Oh my gosh! Hair crisis! Please help me!?

just go buy brown hair die and die it back brown..try to get it as close to your original hair colour as possible...then that way as it fades it will blend into your natural colour...thats what i have done in the past when not happy with streaks....



Good luck!



Oh my gosh! Hair crisis! Please help me!?

you should go to a beauty supply store like sally's beauty supply and buy a toner which will fade the color out a little bit.



Oh my gosh! Hair crisis! Please help me!?

OMG!!!!



LOL!!!! LOL!!!!!



OMG!!!!!!!



Oh my gosh! Hair crisis! Please help me!?

bleach isnta colour so it just makes your hair lighter.



and it will fade if the product is cheep and it will fade faster if you dont use special shampoo.



Oh my gosh! Hair crisis! Please help me!?

i don't think so but i really don't know



Oh my gosh! Hair crisis! Please help me!?

You're going to have to recolor. Pick a shade between the two and cover your streaks first, wait a few minutes then color the rest. Be sure to condition a bunch or it will look all dry.



Oh my gosh! Hair crisis! Please help me!?

It may fade, but if it doesn't have the reaction you want, go to a professional hairstylist. That's why they are professional.



Oh my gosh! Hair crisis! Please help me!?

Once your hair is bleached it's not gonna fade away, forget it lol...



You can only bleach it more, or put color over it! Any colour will fade as long as it's not bleached...



So good luck with that!



And if I was you I would start looking at some dies to cover up the blond ( if you don't want it anymore) or maybe you should just go to a hair salon!



Oh my gosh! Hair crisis! Please help me!?

no.. die your hair with a brown, back to one color, bleach..liftrd your color out...



Oh my gosh! Hair crisis! Please help me!?

You should come to there website or use the number on the back of the product and call them and ask them. They should tell you everything you wont to know. But color does fade, but sometimes it will take a long time. I just dont kno about bleach. If it was substitute for bleach then it should say artificial bleach which is not the same as straight bleach.



Oh my gosh! Hair crisis! Please help me!?

Go to your local salon and tell them to fix!



WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT TRY AND FIX IT YOURSELF!



GOOD LUUUCK!!!



Oh my gosh! Hair crisis! Please help me!?

No bleach will not fade, it gets lighter with time, I recommend go to a salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment