Monday, July 27, 2009

How to get my hair back to blonde??? -Help-?

I've dyed my hair way too much. It's definitely over processed. But for a modeling job, I have to have it back to blonde. It's currently black. I just used some hair dye ( I dont think it was bleach) that was designed for dark hair... to get it back to blonde. Ugh, and my hair is a dark dark brown. AND my roots- which are starting to come in are blonde--- and the bleach made it white lol. Ugh horrible...



BUT how do I get my blonde hair back without killing my hair??? Any suggestions? Any brands?



How to get my hair back to blonde??? -Help-?

You cant kill your hair... All hair is already dead... Hair is just dead things fused together!!!



YOU CAN DAMAGE YOUR HAIR (Brake offs) But you cant ever kill your hair because its already dead.



use hair bleach not bleach bleach... and bleach all the dyes out... (test a patch of hair behind ear before using hair bleach, just to make sure your hair don't have a reaction and fall out.)



Then condition hair over night, and wash out in the morning..



let your hair air dry and leave sit for 8 hours...



die color you want...



after dieing condition over night again and BOMB things should be all good! :D



How to get my hair back to blonde??? -Help-?

your going to have to bleach your hair out and then dye it the blonde color you like.



How to get my hair back to blonde??? -Help-?

Go to a professional hair salon. Its bad for your hair to go from black to blonde with nothing in between. It should be done in stages.



How to get my hair back to blonde??? -Help-?

You have to have a color cleansing. Its just bleach and shampoo. It will lighten your hair up to four levels. Then you have to get regular bleach put on your hair and then toned to match your new growth. No matter what you do it will be damaging.



How to get my hair back to blonde??? -Help-?

your hair is crying for help. take it to the professionals this time. let them know what you need and they will do it for you. you hair is already dying, so don't worry about killing it. it's halfway there. get your hair done, then don't color it for six weeks. condition it and take very good care of it. but let the pros handle it.



How to get my hair back to blonde??? -Help-?

you need to go to a salon. one false move with trying it youself could make your hair ten times worse. let them fix it to the way you want it.



How to get my hair back to blonde??? -Help-?

Aww i'm really sorry thats a bummer:( I think maybe you should take the color out of it they can do that in solons and then dye it blonde but next time for modeling maybe dye your hair with washout die so you can always go back to blonde in a few washes and the dark washout dye doesnt have in chemicals in it you damage your hair



How to get my hair back to blonde??? -Help-?

At this point, there's not really anything you can do at home to fix it. You really need to go to a salon. The color you used completely lightened your natural color at your roots and barely did anything to the black color. You would have to use a color stripper (only on the dark part, which is very hard to do at home) to lift up the color and get it lighter. This is not even guaranteed to get it light enough to color it blonde. More than likely it will turn light enough orange to do a light brown. I would go to a salon because if you were my client, I would try to strip it and get it as light as I could and then I'd probably have to do highlights as well. It may not even be able to turn blonde unless you get the color done a few times. You will definitely NEED a deep conditioner. It will be a lot more expensive at the salon than it would normally be because this is considered a color correction. Also, since you say your hair is over-processed, bleaching or stripping it may cause it to melt off.



How to get my hair back to blonde??? -Help-?

you can't go from black to blonde quickly or it will ruin your hair. You need to lighten it slowly over time and then you will be fine.



How to get my hair back to blonde??? -Help-?

Go to a salon that usues rusk elimin8. it is a color remover designesd to remove artificial hair color. since you used the die which turned you roots white, thats the color of you natural hair now, you have lightened it to that point underneath all that color. it is gentler then harsh bleach stripping and is generally quite effective even if it takes a few applications. then they will tone the resulting color into a nice soft natural blonde. for future reference haircolor will not lift artificial haircolor, only bleach or color removers, so its a 2 step process *atleast*.

No comments:

Post a Comment