Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Why isn't my hair holding its color?

I have the shampoo designed, I dye my hair permanently but it won't stay the color I want it. It's gone within a week. I've gone to professionals and it lasts a week as well. Since had my first baby and I'm on my last child, I've never been able to do it...What's going on, is it hormones and ageing?!



Why isn't my hair holding its color?

As we get older, our hair becomes more porous and will not hold the color as long. Red is the hardest to keep because the dye itself is more prone to fading (same concept as a red t-shirt that loses its color quickly). I went to a lighter shade so the grays are not as dominate looking as they start showing up. Some tips would be to only wash your hair every other day with a color safe shampoo and use a lighter hair color that compliments your skin tones.



Why isn't my hair holding its color?

See if this helps M'dear....It's called protein filler and here is a website that you can refer your information.



I hope this helps.



Good luck



http://www.associatedcontent.com/article...



Why isn't my hair holding its color?

It depends, hormones can have a lot do with it. You just may be someone whose hair will not accept color. Usually, if we damage our hair a little bit, it will take color better. The cuticle of your hair is usually what allows the color to absorb into your hair. Your cuticle may be very strong and resistant. You can try having your hairdresser use perm solution with no rollers in your hair. Just to damage the cuticle a little. Then try doing the hair color. See if that works. Good luck, I hope this helps!!



Why isn't my hair holding its color?

This may seem weird but it may be your water, what color is your natural hair and what color do you dye it? I have red hair and no matter what color I dye it it only lasts about two weeks because of well water, the iron in the water breaks down the hair dye faster and causes it to be stripped from the hair, I have learned to live with the fact that I am not able to have a long lasting dye so I don't waste the money on it.



Why isn't my hair holding its color?

hormones of course can change your hair in many ways. the best color care shampoo is wella color preserve. also i dont know because you didnt mention-age-well if you have grays they are very resistant. ask your hairdresser to spray on tca hard to cover-if there is any specific spots. it really works. ive been doing hair along time and believe me-unless its some bright red color you shouldnt have the troubles you are having. permanent color lasts for at least 4-6 weeks. maybe try another professional that uses a different hair color line.



Why isn't my hair holding its color?

http://www.hair.com just make a pony tail..

No comments:

Post a Comment