Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Weather like this, don't you want to take the top down and cruise?

...in that sparkling '57 Chevy Convertible. Chrome bumpers. Skirts. 283 engine. etc.



Find a blonde with long flowing hair, sit her in the passenger's seat, and tear down the boulevard!



If not a blonde, then a brunette.



I know I'm dreaming, but what if we didn't have to go through Vietnam and Iraq, and instead all of us drove around in 1957 Chevy Convertibles, and with gorgeous weather like this, cruise just for the fun of it.



Does your head turn when you see one of these vintage beauties on the road?



Can you dig their design? How about the '59 Chevy with the Tear drop tail lights?



Maybe a 1960, that was a beauty too.



I'm so into vintage automobiles, I'm ready to go to some shows now...now that the weather is getting wonderful.



Just dream along with me for awhile, close your eyes and imagine that car you drive was one of these.



What do you think?



(Can't find a blonde or brunette? How about a long haired dog?)



Weather like this, don't you want to take the top down and cruise?

Dream if you want.



I preferred a Corvette, not a new one but a convertible that's about 20 yrs old. Parts are easier to find and it's lower to the ground.



You're right...today was "top down weather."



Weather like this, don't you want to take the top down and cruise?

I do more than deeam, in the summer I cruise my 67 chevelle SS 396 to car cruises almost every weekend.



Weather like this, don't you want to take the top down and cruise?

Not a convertible but I drive my 55 Chevy regularly. Have had it out a couple times this year already.



http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q165/...

No comments:

Post a Comment