Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Funny..Must Read!?

A beautiful young woman, on an international flight, asked the priest beside her, "Father, may I ask a favour?"



"Of course you may. What can I do for you?"



"Well, I bought this expensive electronic hair dryer that is well over the Customs limits and I'm afraid that they'll confiscate it from me. Is there anyway that you could carry it through Customs for me? Under your robes perhaps?"



"I would love to help you, dear, but I must warn you: I will not lie."



"With your honest face, Father, no one will question you."



When they got to Customs, the young lady let the priest go ahead of her. The Customs Officer asked, "Father, do you have anything to declare?"



"From the top of my head down to my waist, I have nothing to declare."



The Officer thought this answer strange, so he asked, "And what do you have to declare from your waist to the floor?"



"I have a marvellous little instrument designed to be used on a woman, but which is, to date, unused."



Roaring with laughter, the Officer said, "God bless you, Father, go ahead."



Funny..Must Read!?

priceless!



Funny..Must Read!?

LOL. That's a good one!



Funny..Must Read!?

That is hilarious, if you get anymore i will have to read them as well.



Funny..Must Read!?

hahaha lmao....good joke!



Funny..Must Read!?

im really sorry but im only 9 i dont get it but i bet its funny i like you



Funny..Must Read!?

Very clever.



On the same flight was a guy sitting nest to a gorgeous blonde. Naturally they got talking. He opened'



"Are you going on holiday?"



"Hell no." She says. "I'm a professional nymphomaniac on a world tour to find the most virile man I can. You see," She explained, "I'm a multi-millionairess and I love sex. When I find the perfect man we'll get married, live off my fabulous wealth and make love all day and night."



"Wow!" He replies, "And have you had any luck yet?"



"Unfortunately no." She answers sorrowfully, "But I'm not far off. I've found that the North American Indians of Arizona are very well endowed but can only last a few seconds. On the other hand the Jews from Israel aren't very manly but can last for hours. Now if I could find a cross between those two that would be my man. Anyway, that's enough about me, how about you?"



"Well," He replied slowly, "My Name's Tonto Goldberg!"



Funny..Must Read!?

lol



Funny..Must Read!?

haha that was great..haha



Funny..Must Read!?

lmao good joke like it :)



Funny..Must Read!?

ok



Funny..Must Read!?

LOL. That is a goodie! LOL.



Funny..Must Read!?

HAHA!!! loved it!! Thanks!!



Funny..Must Read!?

very gooood.ha-haaaa-ha



Funny..Must Read!?

Excellent one. Thanks for sharing :-)



Funny..Must Read!?

Awesome joke...or should i say jokes. And that little girl who's nine....you probably should be playing with your friends instead on going on this.



Funny..Must Read!?

Lol.. you told it wrong though... ;((

No comments:

Post a Comment