Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Check this out?

LOL this isn't exactly a question, I'm just advertising my style blog that I made for teen girls, and I thought this was a good place. I made it really recently, so there isn't much yet, but I want to know how you think it is so far. Right now all I really have is products and reviews. I guess I do need more ideas. I was thinking stuff like exercise routines, and hair and makeup tips, stuff like that. If anyone has any ideas let me know. Oh, and also I need help with the layout. I know nothing about designing a blog. So anyhoo, here it is so far;



http://makeupstyleteen.blogspot.com/



Tell me what you think, suggestions are appreciated! :)



Check this out?

gotta have a 'latest gossip' section, and a music review



Check this out?

why don't you make some stuff for poor people..i want to know how to make clothes...mine are too small I need new clothes but I don't have much money



if you need any help with the site feel free to e-mail me

No comments:

Post a Comment