Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hairdryer........................

A distinguished young woman on a flight from Switzerland asked the Priest beside her, "Father, may I ask a favour?"



"Of course. What may I do for you?" "Well, I bought an expensive woman's electronic hair dryer for my mother's birthday. The dryer is unopened and well over the Customs limits; and I'm afraid they'll confiscate it.



Is there any way you could carry it through Customsfor me? Under your robes perhaps?""I would love to help you, dear, but I must warn you: I will not lie.""With your honest face, Father, no one will question you.



"When they reached the Customs area, she let the priest go ahead of her. The official asked: "Father, do you have anything to declare?"



"From the top of my head down to my waist, I have nothing to declare.



"The official thought this answer strange, so asked, "And what do you have to declare from your waist to the floor?" "I have a marvellous instrument designed to be used on a woman, but which is, to date, unused."Roaring with laughter, the official said, "Go ahead, Father."Next."



Hairdryer........................

Could be a true story!! lol 閳?br>Hairdryer........................



um ok



Hairdryer........................

very clever, lol.



Hairdryer........................

LOL! 10/10



Hairdryer........................

lol nice one



Hairdryer........................

like it next please.



Hairdryer........................

I am roaring with the official!!!!hahaha (tear)



Hairdryer........................

ha ha ha funny



thanks for a laugh



10/10



Hairdryer........................

hahahaha....pmsl



Hairdryer........................

very good,,,



Hairdryer........................

hahahaha!!



good one Jim!!



Hairdryer........................

Ha ha good one. lol!!



:-)))



Hairdryer........................

Ah, hahahahaha! That is hilarious! I love your jokes!



Hairdryer........................

sooooooo funny giggle. """""2



Hairdryer........................

Hahahahahahaaaaa....brilliant...loved it...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment