Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Has anyone tried the little facial "wand" that trims facial hair and evens out eyebrows? D

My sister has quite a bit of dark facial hair that is easy to see when standing up close to her on her forehead, cheeks, and chin area. She asked me about that little hair trimming device you see on t.v. that is designed to remove facial hair and trim the eyebrows and to see if I know if it would work on her. I also have seen a drug store version by a brand called Trim. Does anyone know if these work? The drug store version is cheaper



Has anyone tried the little facial "wand" that trims facial hair and evens out eyebrows? Does it work?

They work but you end up with stubble. I recommend facial waxing. I do it to myself every 3 months and have no stubble and it grows back in soft. I bought a kit by Sally Hansen. It works really great. Maybe you can do it for her. Its really easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment