Saturday, August 1, 2009

I have long blond hair, blue green eyes light skin wearing a white dress with silver design give ide

i need help figuring out what i should do with my hair and makeup for a ball in 2 days ! pleassee help , i have blond hair but itsnot like platnum blond its in between that and a dark blond , i have blueish green eyes and im wearing a white dress with silver design in it, its long too btw , %26amp; strapless , i may add a tiara but im not suree , plzzz help me ! i only have 2 days lol , thanx



I have long blond hair, blue green eyes light skin wearing a white dress with silver design give ideas plz?

I like the bun look on this doll. And the clip the doll is wearing sounds pretty with this.



http://store.americangirl.com/agshop/End...



And the makeup-just keep it light as possible... with the elegant dress-dark makeup wouldn't seem to look very well. Maybe just a soft pink for the makeup.



I have long blond hair, blue green eyes light skin wearing a white dress with silver design give ideas plz?

You could buy a home tanning kit to add a more natural glow to your skin.



visit http://www.must-haves.co.uk for fab ideas. I think the tiara might be a bit much, I would go for long curls.

No comments:

Post a Comment